Tuesday, May 20, 2014

British foot Artillery

As I progress with my French army, I'm starting to work on the first oponnents to play against them: the british. Here is my first artillery unit, a Revell British Foot Artillery:

SAM_7221

SAM_7222

SAM_7223

SAM_7224

It's odd to find limber and horses on a foot artillery set, and also odd to realize that the Italeri's british artillery set, which is a horse artillery unit, doesn't have one. But all is well that ends well, and I'll be using this limber for that horse artillery set once it is painted.

SAM_7225

SAM_7229

SAM_7233

SAM_7226

SAM_7227

SAM_7228

SAM_7230

SAM_7231

SAM_7232

Next post will be featuring some army pictures of my ongoing french forces.

*End of Trnsmission*

6 comments:

  1. They came out well! I especially like the weathering eeffect on the carraiges and limbers.

    Nothing wrong with having limbers for Foot Artillery, of course. In metal, they are s expensive I usually ony have a pair of limbers for each major country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely lovely. The Revell range is a classic with good sculpting, but these are extremely well painted! Impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work on these! Great models too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mateus,

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog award.

    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent! Love your paint job, colors are great!

    ReplyDelete